- Open to all grades and level of dogs.
- Dogs entered must be over 18 months old.
- Handlers take full responsibility for the layout and building of the course and take safety matters into their own hands. We also expect the handler to try to layout the courses as close to the course map as possible using the course map measurement grids to help.
- Fastest dog with the least amount of faults wins (BA will be using an online time and measurement analysis programme to calculate times for participants)
- Refusals will not be judged and will only count as wasted time.
- Participants must submit their best video, (1 video per dog, per class - that is not edited.)
- The camera must be located where shown on the course map or your submission will be void.
- Participants must submit videos with the following information presented within the opening screen of the video, failure to do so will void the entry and the video will not be judged:
- Handler Name
- Dog’s Name
- Height Class
- When entering the British Agility Lucky 13’s Online Show, you will be sent a link adding you to the private Facebook competition platform area, where you will be able to find course maps and details about the show. You must submit your videos in this platform for them to be judged.
- All videos must be submitted by the Competition Closing Date (12 noon on the 5th June, UK Time). Videos submitted after this date and time will not be judged.
- A full list of results will be posted two days after the Competition has closed with the overall class results.
All courses will be 13 obstacles long.