British Agility Cup
The British Agility Cup consists of 3 individual Rounds where handlers will be put through their passes over a series of 9 different courses. Each round will consist of one agility , one jumping and one steeplechase class where handlers will gain points for placements towards the overall British Cup Ranking.
- 4 Height Classes. (Small, Medium, Intermediate, Large)
- Open to all levels and grades of dog.
- Each competitor will be guaranteed 3 qualification runs. (Agility, Jumping, Steeplechase at each round)
- All Competition runs will take place on one day.
- Separate competition for each of the 4 height categories. (Small , Medium, Intermediate and Large)
Unicorn Equestrian Centre
Stow on the Wold