British Agility Championships
British Agility Championships for dogs (Grade 5/6/7 UK)
- This class consists of 2 jumping & 2 agility rounds.
- 4 Height Classes.
- Each competitor will be guaranteed 4 qualification runs.
- All faults are converted to time.
- The top 10 dogs from each height after Friday’s two qualification rounds (Agility 1 and Jumping 1) will qualify for Saturday’s “Speed Jump Off Final”.
- The top 15 dogs from each height category after all 4 qualification rounds (Friday & Saturday combined) will qualify for the Sunday afternoon Final.
3 Full Days Of Competition
Rules and Regulations
Onley Grounds Equestrian Centre
Onley Grounds Farm